Do you run a local business?
….If you do, you may well be interested to learn that we currently may have a vacancy for your business category at one or more BoB clubs in this area.
Why not watch this video of what to expect at a BoB club meeting when you come along and visit one of our local clubs. Where you will be able to meet our existing members and visitors. You will also be able to promote your business during our informal, but productive meetings.
We don’t expect you to join up today, but why not book to visit (without obligation) by by clicking on the button under the video.
This is an example of what you will experience at your local BoB club when you visit to promote your local business to other local business owners
Our exclusive clubs allow members to promote their business to other members/visitors. Each member gets to know, like and trust the other members and become increasingly confident in referring them to their contacts.
It’s like having an unpaid salesforce.
complementary business categories
Many members also form great synergies with other members and in our experience these are often the best source of quality, qualified referrals. But it is likely that other members will also refer you once the get to know, like and trust you.
Don’t forget that the ‘best business, is referred business’!
Click the business category you would represent at a BoB club?
- Asset Finance
- Business Coach
- Business Telecoms
- Card Payments
- Carpet Cleaner
- Commercial Cleaner
- Cyber Security
- Digital Marketing
- Estate Agent
- Fire Safety
- Graphic Designer
- Health & Wellbeing Consultant
- HR Consultant
- Insurance Broker
- IT Support
- Meeting Venue
- Mortgage Adviser
- Sales Coaching
- Travel Agent
- Tyre Supply/Fit
- Utility Warehouse
- Vehicle Leasing
- Virtual Assistant
- Web Developer
- Will writer
- Windows & Doors
Absolutely, we operate a single seat policy ensuring that no member has any competition in each of our clubs.
All BoB clubs meet every TWO weeks.
We understand that you have a business to run and a life to lead.
NO, attendance is not mandatory. However, the more meetings you attend the more business you will receive and below are a number of reasons to attend as often as possible:
- You are unlikely to receive any referrals
- You will miss meeting visitors
- You will also miss the opportunity to tap into their 100’s of contacts
- Another member may decide to give the YOUR referral to someone else who they know
- Non attendance could mean that you appear to be unreliable
- Another member may have a visitor they are bringing along to the meeting so that they can meet you
- The meeting will be less vibrant and less productive
- Visitors will be less impressed and less likely to join YOUR BoB club
- You will miss out hearing what other members have to offer (special deals etc) which means that you won’t be able to give a referral
See how this BoB club member found out the hard way, why attendance is so important!
Business over Breakfast Ltd, now better known as BoB clubs, was setup in December 2003 by our Founder Geoff Cox. Our First two clubs were established in Birmingham and Stourbridge in the West Midlands in Jan/Feb 2004. Both of those clubs still operate today and are stronger than ever.
We now have around 100 clubs around the UK and we operate in Lancashire, Gtr.Manchester, Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Somerset.
We also have clubs in the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, India and Texas.
No, No, No – definitely not!
We prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY every time
We like people to visit a club before they sign up as a member. We want you to see for yourself exactly how the club is operated and meet the members. One visit is normally all it takes for visitors to be happy to sign up.
In advance of you visiting a club in person. Why not watch this video of BoB clubs in action?
inc One-off Registration Fee & 1st year membership
NEW YET TO LAUNCH CLUB*
One-off Registration Fee
£95* + VAT
NOTES: *Annual membership payment becomes due 14 days before club officially launches
Breakfast fees are not included and vary dependant on the venue each club meets at.
For costs in other countries please visit www.bobclubs.com/membership-fees
Your membership includes:
- An exclusive place at you chosen BoB club
- Your personal profile and Business profile pages on BoBclubs.com
- which is highly ranked on search engines like Google™
- Access to our powerful member only mobile phone App
- Regular automatic ‘Member Spotlight’ feature promotion on Twitter
- Rewards for introducing new members
- Occasional online training
If you like what you’ve just read why not check to see where we have clubs and vacancies by going to:
Why not book to visit your local BoB club?
You could apply online (and we’ll invoice you) or even pay by card to join a club today by going to:
Just drop us an email by going to:
Why not follow us on social media by clicking on the social media links and/or sign up for our newsletter via the links on your screen