Are you a Sales Coach?
….If you are, you may be interested to learn that we currently have a vacancy for a local Sales Coach at a BoB club in this area.
Why not listen to one of our current members from another club, who like you is also a Sales Coach to hear from the horse’s mouth how you could benefit significantly by becoming the only Sales Coach who will be allowed to join this BoB club.
We don’t expect you to join up today, but why not book to visit your local club? This will allow you to meet the other members, promote your business and see for yourself how becoming a member could benefit you?
Dudley BoB club member
Since May 2018
Our exclusive clubs allow members to promote their business to other members/visitors. Each member gets to know, like and trust the other members and become increasingly confident in referring them to their contacts.
It’s like having an unpaid salesforce.
Many members also form great synergies with other members and in our experience are the best source of referrals. The Sales Coach business category is known for having a good synergy with the following business categories and tend to generate many quality referrals.
complementary business categories
- Financial Advisor
- Personal Director
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Consultant
Members who represent these business categories are the people most likely to refer you to their contacts. Other members will be referring you too!
Don’t forget that the ‘best business, is referred business’!
Absolutely, we operate a single seat policy ensuring that no member has any competition in any of our clubs.
All BoB clubs meet every TWO weeks.
We understand that you have a business to run and a life to lead.
NO, attendance is not mandatory. However, the more meetings you attend the more business you will receive and below are a number of reasons to attend as often as possible:
- You are unlikely to receive any referrals
- You will miss meeting visitors
- You will also miss the opportunity to tap into their 100’s of contacts
- Another member may decide to give the YOUR referral to someone else who they know
- Non attendance could mean that you appear to be unreliable
- Another member may have a visitor they are bringing along to the meeting so that they can meet you
- The meeting will be less vibrant and less productive
- Visitors will be less impressed and less likely to join YOUR BoB club
- You will miss out hearing what other members have to offer (special deals etc) which means that you won’t be able to give a referral
See how this BoB club member found out the hard way, why attendance is so important!
Business over Breakfast Ltd, now better known as BoB clubs, was setup in December 2003 by our Founder Geoff Cox. Our First two clubs were established in Birmingham and Stourbridge in the West Midlands in Jan/Feb 2004. Both of those clubs still operate today and are stronger than ever.
We now have around 100 clubs around the UK and we operate in Lancashire, Gtr.Manchester, Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, East Midlands, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Leicestershire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Somerset.
We also have clubs in the Republic of Ireland, New Zealand, India and Texas.
No, No, No – definitely not!
We prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY every time
We like people to visit a club before they sign up as a member. We want you to see for yourself exactly how the club is operated and meet the members. One visit is normally all it takes for visitors to be happy to sign up.
In advance of you visiting a club in person. Why not watch this video of BoB clubs in action?
inc One-off Registration Fee & 1st year membership
£390 + VAT
NEW YET TO LAUNCH CLUB*
One-off Registration Fee
£95* + VAT
£295 + VAT
NOTES: *Annual membership payment becomes due 14 days before club officially launches
Breakfast fees are not included and vary dependant on the venue each club meets at.
For costs in other countries please visit www.bobclubs.com/membership-fees
Your membership includes:
- An exclusive place at you chosen BoB club
- Professional Membership pack
- Your personal profile and Business profile pages on BoBclubs.com
- which is highly ranked on search engines like Google™
- Access to our powerful member only mobile phone App
- Regular automatic ‘Member Spotlight’ feature promotion on Twitter
- Rewards for introducing new members
- Occasional online training
If you like what you’ve just read why not check to see where we have clubs and vacancies by going to:
Why not book to visit your local BoB club?
You could apply online (and we’ll invoice you) or even pay by card to join a club today by going to:
Just drop us an email by going to:
Why not follow us on social media by clicking on the social media links and/or sign up for our newsletter via the links on your screen